Friday, October 12, 2012

Beelzebub (manga) entered my life xD

11.32 pm .... and so the Friday, Oct 12th will end soon and I haven't done anything with my stuff!! *sigh* -_-"


Recently I've been developed an interest in a manga called Beelzebub. It's a story about a delinquent high school student who picks up a baby boy in the river and it turns out that the baby boy is the Daimaou (Great Demon Lord)'s son!!

I just finished watching the anime and found out that the latest arc in the manga was an arc about how the strong bond of friendship of the main character and his best friend, which is my fave chara in this series, was built.



I just loooovvveee this kind of story development (≧ω≦)
The "Friendship" theme.... so touching and meaningful (˘▽˘)

It's not  that I ship Oga and Furuichi  as in shonen ai way....but the bond between those two just awesome!!


Beelzebub suddenly became one of my favourite WSJ Series... *shishishishishi*

This Furuichi arc was my favorite arc in Beelzebub so far. Oga and Furuichi's friendship was one of the best friendship ever I've ever read !!


their friendship is just too cute~ (≧▽≦)








hope to see more Oga and Furuichi story in the future.... >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment